Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Andreas Klöckner (kloeckner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-19 03:48:13

Gunter Winkler schrieb:
> On Wednesday 18 May 2005 18:33, Andreas Klöckner wrote:
>
>>You mean, mangle Doxygen's (experimental) XML output into DocBook form?
>>Can you (privately) send me a sample Doxygen XML file? I'd be willing to
>>try if it doesn't look too messy.
>

> I put the output of doxygen into
> http://www.bauv.unibw-muenchen.de/~winkler/ublas/doxygen/
>
> I could give a XML-schema and a XML-DTD to doxygen, but I don't believe that
> it affects the generated files. It seems to be some kind of syntax checking.
>
> Additionally I had doxygen to create the Perl modules containing the document
> structure. Maybe this is helpful.

This looks easy enough to understand that writing a script to do some
sort of transformation sounds really doable. However, I'm still not sure
what you're getting at: Would the old documentation and the new
Doxygen-generated stuff just coexist side-by-side? Would the HTML
documentation be merged into the code, and spit back out by Doxygen? If
so, what's the point of not just using Doxygen's output?

Andreas

--
Andreas Klöckner                      | FON +49 721 608-7982