Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Thomas Lemaire (thomas.lemaire_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-10 04:55:39

Dear list,

I can read in the doc for example for vector:
A The type of the adapted array. default: unbounded_array<T>

but in the source (vector.hpp) there is :

template<class T, class A> class vector ...

I would have expected :
template<class T, class A = unbounded_array<T> > class vector...

This is magic because vector<double> compiles fine ! Where is the default
value defined ? I found some thing in fwd.hpp that looks like :

template<class T, class A = unbounded_array<T> > class vector;

but I do not #include "fwd.hpp".

I have a problem with those default arguments trying to use swig
(www.swig.org) to build tcl wrappers of some parts of ublas , and I can't
reproduce this problem with simple examples...

By the way I encounter class bounded_vector and class bounded_matrix, is it
the "official way" of doing fixed size vector and matrix as one can find on
the wiki ?

cheers

--
thomas