Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Andreas Klöckner (kloeckner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-13 06:58:45

Michael Stevens schrieb:
> Hallo Gunter,
>

>>http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Frequently_A
>>sked_Questions_Using_UBLAS
>

> I would like to integrate this with the 'Effective uBLAS' page wiki. I think
> the current 'Effective uBLAS' page should be broken up into smaller parts and
> be a front page to all this useful information.
>
> Sound reasonable?

Honestly, I believe that this kind of stuff belongs *in* the
documentation, once it has matured on the Wiki. By definition, the
official documents are where people would look for information on how to
use uBLAS.

I am still offering up my Boost-Book-integrated conversion script for
uBLAS's HTML docs. Its wiki-like input format would make doc maintenance
a lot less painful than HTML.

Andreas

--
Andreas Klöckner                      | FON +49 721 608-7982