Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-18 03:25:32

On Saturday 18 June 2005 03:47, christopher diggins wrote:
> [...]

Not sure what to say at this point. I'm trying to see why we are seeing
divergent results. You are not being helpful.

Normally uBLAS achieves results comparable to explicity written evaluation
loops on C arrays. You are not seeing this which as I say is rather odd.

Bench1 is a useful standard test where we could compare results. I posted the
results so we can compare.

Michael