Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-17 02:13:40

Hi Gunter,

Thanks for the quick report.

On Saturday 16 July 2005 23:25, Gunter Winkler wrote:
> Am Samstag, 16. Juli 2005 21:00 schrieb Michael Stevens:
> > Hi Gunter,
> >
> > Don't worry operator[] is still there, as are all the shortcuts. But
> > you will need to enable
> >
> > BOOST_UBLAS_ENABLE_PROXY_SHORTCUTS
> >
> > All the proxy shortcuts are now grouped together an controlled by the
> > above macro. I need to put together a note on this in the uBLAS wiki.
>
> This works nearly: You missed some ( ) around a const type.

Oh that is bad. I will have to see how to organise the patch prior as part of
the Boost release process.

I a bit confused as to the problem with the const. It is unnecessary but as
far as I can see syntactically and semantically correct. Which compiler has
problems with it?

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering