Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-17 05:19:10

On Sunday 17 July 2005 10:56, Paul C. Leopardi wrote:
> Hi all,
> I feel it is time for me to test GluCat with uBLAS CVS.

Excellent idea!! I suspect there are a few source incompatibilities since the
merge of the uBLAS_pure branch. I just did a new release of my Bayes++
project in anticipation of Boost 1.33.0

> The problem is that
> I don't know the instructions for checkout of current uBLAS CVS. Is uBLAS
> CVS just the current Boost CVS? Are there any special tags?

No special tags, you simply want the Boost CVS

http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started.html#CVS

> I tried checking out Boost today and got stuck, with a message like:
>
> cvs checkout: [08:54:23] waiting for david_abrahams's lock
> in /cvsroot/boost/boost/tools/build/v2/test/railsys/libx/include

Hopefully the lock will go away soon. It is worth noting that if you did a
check of Boost CVS once before then you don't need to checkout again. A cvs
update will do the job.

All the best,
        Michael

--