Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 13:26:40

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 16:38, Paul C. Leopardi wrote:
> Hi Michael, my responses below. Best regards
>
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23 pm, Michael Stevens wrote:
> > I am a bit confused. It would good if we could test against the pending
> > Boost 1.33 release
>
> I am a little confused myself. GluCat 0.1.9 works with Boost 1.31 and works
> with the uBLAS directory of Boost CVS, but does not work with Boost 1.32.

Now I understand. Only Boost 1.32 is causing problems. In itself tha that is
bad.

> But Boost CVS is later than Boost 1.32.

Correct, and Boost CVS is the pending Boost 1.33. So at least it is good that
it is causing no problems.

There are certainly many bug fixes between 1.32 and what we have now. I wish I
could get CVS to give me a log of commit comments for the who of
boost/numeric/ublas. That would give us a useful basis to work on.

Do you see the failure on a variety of compilers?

Michael