Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-24 03:06:22

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 07:59, ZhiQiang Chen wrote:
> Hello, everyone:
>
> I am writing a Bayesian learning library using uBLAS. Since there are a
> bounch of matrix inverse operations, for the time being, I try to use the
> lu_factorize() defined in lu.hpp for small data sets only (evetually, I
> will have to use umfpack considering sparsity). Here is the simple code I
> used to try lu_factorize():
>
> #include <boost/numeric/ublas/io.hpp>
> #include <boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp>
> #include <boost/numeric/ublas/matrix_proxy.hpp>
> #include <boost/numeric/ublas/triangular.hpp>
> #include <boost/numeric/ublas/lu.hpp> // the header files are complete?

What version of uBLAS/boost are you using?
To be sure that everything compiles you should include "vector_proxy.hpp".
This file provides the missing project functions.

The CVS-version of "lu.hpp" already contains these headers:

#include <boost/numeric/ublas/operation.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/ublas/matrix_expression.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/ublas/vector.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/ublas/detail/matrix_assign.hpp>

We should add
#include <boost/numeric/ublas/vector_proxy.hpp>
to "lu.hpp"

mfg
Gunter