Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Eddie Vedder (Eddie.Vedder_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-03 09:39:13

Dear list,

I try to build a DLL including a class of a 3D-vector inherited from the
uBlas-vector. Therefore I use the Microsoft specific keyword
__declspec(dllexport) like this:

class __declspec(dllexport) vector3d : public ublas::vector<double,
ublas::bounded_array<double,3> >
{ ... }

Unfortunately, this leads to the compiler error C2487 (in MS Visual Studio)
saying:
'boost::numeric::ublas::vector_expression<E>::operator`()'': element of
class with DLL-interface must not be declared with DLL-interface

How can I bypass this problem?
Is it possible to build a DLL from such a class at all?

Many thanks for any help!
Ed

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl