Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-23 15:24:23

On Monday, 21. November 2005 09:56, Marcolino Azimonti wrote:
> Hello,
> I installed today the new 1.33.1 beta boost libraries using VS 7.1 and
> stlport 5.0. However, when I recompile my code ublas is complaining....
>
> It seem that the problem is in config.hpp
> // Detect other compilers with serious defects
> #if defined(BOOST_NO_FUNCTION_TEMPLATE_ORDERING) ||
> defined(BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION) ||
> defined(BOOST_NO_SFINAE) || defined(BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE) #define
> BOOST_UBLAS_UNSUPPORTED_COMPILER
> #endif
>
> Effectively, the stlport define BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE
> (http://www.boost.org/boost/config/stdlib/stlport.hpp)

Interesting

> Do you know if it would be safe to disable this directive?
I don't think that will be a problem. The test is there to weed out really
broken libraries where many common functions do not appear in the std
namespace.

Maybe we should think of removing this test in the future if turns out too
trigger happy!

Michael

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering