Boost logo

Ublas :

From: David M Garza (David.M.Garza_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-31 19:48:32

I wondered if this wouldn't be the case. :) Thanks for offering though.

I've started working on using array adaptors to do the job. I've had to
create constructors for the sparse arrays which take the adapted arrays
as arguments.

Should I be using shared_array_adaptor or can I just get away with
array_adaptor? The copy I'm hoping to avoid is between the array passed
in through the subroutine argument list and the value array in a uBLAS
sparse matrix data structure. As long as I can wrap the array passed in
through the argument list, I can work the rest of the code to avoid
subsequent copies of the sparse matrix object. From what I can tell
looking at array_adaptor and shared_array_adaptor, these are the copies
I would avoid by using the shared_array_adaptor.

David