Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Alion Sci (alionsci_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-06 10:08:38

Greetings list members,

I am new to UBLAS and this lists so please have patience with me. I do have
a few questions if anyone feels up to giving me some help.

Question 1: Where to go for more info?
I have read through much of the documentation on the Boost website under
Ublas. However, those entries seem to be reference material more than
anything else. So, is there a good place to go for a tutorial on using
Ublas? Somewhere for a beginner to get a grasp of the material? If there is,
please let me know.

Question 2: How do I use a "complex" matrix?
If I make a 3x3 matrix and fill it with values it looks like this:
//matrix 1
[3,3]((0,1,2),(3,4,5),(6,7,8))

However if I make a complex 3x3 matrix and fill it with values it looks like
this:
//matrix 2

In the second matrix each ( ) was replaced with ( , )
So, here are my question: How do you assign a value to both elements and
not just first one?