Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jeffrey Brent McBeth (mcbeth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-08 11:08:04

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 04:36:11PM +0200, Thomas Lemaire wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I am planning to add ublas bindings to lapack gelsd routine (Linear Least
> Squares (LLS) Problems using divide-and-conquer SVD). Googling for this, I
> found the post
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ublas-dev/message/1289
>
> It was posted in late 2003 and I cannot find anything in the current
> boost-sandbox CVS. Does any body have more information about this ?
>
> Is there a short guide on howto add such a binding ? Looking at the already
> wrapped routines may be enough...

Adding bindings is easy from the other examples. We have done several here
in house for LAPACK for our current work. Once we get regression tests
written, I'll make sure we get ours released.

Jeff

Computer Science is as much about computers as astronomy is about telescopes
	-- Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (1930-2002)