Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Thomas Lemaire (thomas.lemaire_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-08 16:27:58

Thanks for all your answers !

Indeed, I thought the gelsd lapack routine was also returning U,V and singular
values from the SVD, but it does not... And I need this to compute the
covariance matrix of the least-squares minimized vector... So I will rather
use gesdd routine, for which bindings already exist. Any advice or experience
on this topic are welcomed !

Also, I would suggest to add a link to
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/numeric/bindings/doc/index.html
somewhere in the wiki, this doc is very usefull :-)

thomas

--
thomas                              http://www.laas.fr/~tlemaire