Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-05 10:24:10

Thanks, that fixed it. I get slightly slower timings on my P4 D 2.80 G, but
that's probably just because you have a faster machine :)

I also tend to use CVS-Head for boost/boost-sandbox, but I had to revert to
ublas of 2006/05/18, because of the size2 issue (see mailing list, search for
subject "[ublas] size2 not a member of
'boost::numeric::ublas::basic_column_major <>'").

BTW, has anyone fixed the above issue yet?

Luckily, your patch applied OK to my old working copy.

Thanks again,

--nico

--
Nico Galoppo           UNC-CH :: ETHZ         http://www.ngaloppo.org