Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-16 09:22:39

Hallo Gunter,

Just picked up on this. I was waiting for regression results on the commit but
got distracted by the 1_34_0 branch testing!

I commited your patch and found another location in matrix.hpp which was also
not updated.

Thanks,
        Michael

On Wednesday, 5. July 2006 12:29, Gunter Winkler wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> a compilation error due to the massive name changes in functional.hpp
> occured. The patch is below.
>
> mfg
> Gunter
>
> PS: I updated my sparse comparison page with current timings. Interestingly
> all std::map bases types are much slower with gcc-4.1.

Hmm that is rather annoying that gcc-4.1is doing badly on std::map. I wonder
if it is an optimiser or library change that is the cause of the problem.

Michael

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering