Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jerry Swan (pmxjs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-18 14:06:31

>Is anybody working on that?
If no-one's working on it, I can try and make some contribution. As a minimum, would it suffice to have routines to write to sparse and dense formats, or would there be an need to explicitly cater for all the different matrix and vector storage layouts?

Jerry.

>>> troyer_at_[hidden] 08/18/06 6:19 PM >>>

On Aug 18, 2006, at 7:03 PM, Jerry Swan wrote:

> If I'm correct in thinking that the boost serialization library
> doesn't support ublas,

Actually this statement is not 100% correct. The right statement is:
"ublas doesn't support serialization". If we want serialization
support then ublas has to add serialize functions for the ublas
classes. Is anybody working on that?

Matthias