Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-29 03:43:19

On Aug 29, 2006, at 6:20 AM, Michael Stevens wrote:

> On Thursday, 3. August 2006 09:27, Matthias Troyer wrote:
>> Just a reminder that this bug is still open and I did not hear
>> anything yet. What is the right way of reporting an ublass bug?
>
> This list is the correct forum. I try and keep up colating bug
> reports and
> commiting patches.
>
> Any ideas where the problem lies? mapped_vector_of_mapped_vector is
> not
> something I use a lot!

The symptoms is the following: when doing a matrix-vector
multiplication with a matrix that has a row completely empty (no non-
zeros) then incorrectly the non-zero elements of the next non-empty
row are taken. In conjecture that the bug must in the iterators used
for matrix-vector multiplication.

Matthias