Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Guimond, Alexandre (alexandre.guimond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-07 04:08:15

Hi.

i'm trying to construct a vector from a regular c array pointer
containing the data. I would also like the c array to be used for the
vector operations as opposed to the data being copied to the vector so
that any operation on the data is reflected on the c array. for example

float array[10];
for( int i =0; i < 10; ++i )
{
    array[ i ] = i;
}

ublas::vector< float >( 10, array ) vec;
vec *= 3.0f;

<at this point, i would like array = { 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18
}

I'm sure there is a way to do this, but I cannot find it. could somebody
provide pointers? There seems to be something in storage.hpp, but I
haven't been able to find the appropriate documentation.

thx for any help

alex