Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Fred (hakonbh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-24 21:32:23

Hi all,

In truth, I'm trying to solve linear and nonlinear sparse systems as fast as
possible because my program repeat this operation many times.
I got a good time using the algorithm of example 2 in:
http://www.bauv.unibw-muenchen.de/~winkler/ublas/examples/>
but it isn't sufficient yet.
It's possible that many increments people write aren't add to the official
ublas version, so I asked for help. That's it.

Thanks again,

Fred

http://tinyurl.com/yd37bt