Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-17 17:12:08

Shawn D. Pautz schrieb:
> Should vector_binary be a model of Vector Expression? If so, it appears
> that it is missing a typedef for reverse_iterator, which is required by
> the Vector Expression concept. I'm using Boost 1.33.1.
If the doc states that vector_binary is a model of vector expression and
it does not meet the requirements then it is a bug and we will fix it
(and the other reported bugs). Thanks for spotting these.

It seems that no one ever used the reverse iterators.

mfg
Gunter

PS: Please collect all missing functions into one mail ;-)