Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Giuseppe Bilotta (bilotta78_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-25 05:55:54

Hello all,

I'm using uBLAS from boost 1.33.1 and I was looking for a quick way to
access a matrix minor, i.e. a submatrix which is obtained my a matrix
by suppressing (ignoring) a certain row and column.

Neither range nor slice can give me this, although I could use four
ranges and assemble the submatrix this way. However, this is overkill
(and slow) when all I need it for is a comfortable (templatable via
matrix_expression) way to access "all but" certain rows/columns of a
matrix.

Am I missing some method that already does this?

Essentially, what I need is a "range complement" proxy, although I
would only use it with single rows and columns. Would it be hard to
implement? I'm a little daunted by the complexity of the uBLAS
internals ...

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta
"I'm never quite so stupid