Boost logo

Ublas :

From: michel schonewille (michel4388_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-05 13:08:23

As I am quite new to Boost, please bear with me if this is a "newby
question"...

I would like to use prod for a matrix vector multiplication, but using only
a part of the matrix and the vector, so e.g. if the matrix is 10 rows and
columns and the vector 10 rows, I would like to do a matrix vector
multiplication on the "submatrix" consisting of the first 5 rows and
columns, and the "subvector" consisting of the first 5 rows.

I realise that I could use resize or copy part of the matrix to a smalller
matrix, but that is not ideal.

Thanks,
Michel

It's Hotmail's 10th Birthday! Come and play Pass the Parcel
http://www.msnpasstheparcel.com