Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jong, R.N. de (R.N.deJong_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-15 04:30:46

Hello,

I'm a new ublas user, so please bear with me. I'm having trouble with
ensuring constness of the resource a matrix proxy provides access to. As
I understand it, constness of the proxy propagates to constness of the
resource through pairs of const / non-const members, but I think this is
not secure enough. So I declared a matrix_indirect<const matrix<...> >.
The problem is, how do I convert a matrix_proxy to a mutable matrix (ie.
matrix_indirect<matrix<...>, ...>) to a non-mutable matrix
(matrix_indirect<const matrix<...>, ...>). I hope this question is not
very stupid.

Best regards,
    Roel de Jong