Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Paul C. Leopardi (paul.leopardi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-13 17:05:11

Hi all,

Perhaps cs_qr.c from
http://www.cise.ufl.edu/research/sparse/CXSparse/CXSparse/Source/cs_qr.c
could be adapted? It is LGPL:
http://www.cise.ufl.edu/research/sparse/CXSparse/CXSparse/License.txt

See "Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems: the CXSparse package"
Tim Davis, http://www.cise.ufl.edu/research/sparse/CXSparse/
and
Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems, T. A. Davis, SIAM, Philadelphia,
Sept. 2006.

I have not tried cs_qr.c myself.

See also
MR1438098 (98b:65049) Matstoms, Pontus
"Sparse linear least squares problems in optimization."
Computational issues in high performance software for nonlinear optimization
(Capri, 1995). Comput. Optim. Appl. 7 (1997), no. 1, 89--110.
doi:10.1023/A:1008680131271
http://www.springerlink.com/content/n6j160823847l397/
and
Pontus Matstoms,
"Sparse QR factorization in MATLAB", 1994,
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=174603.174408

Best, Paul