Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-17 14:02:53

Gunter Winkler wrote:

>Am Samstag, 17. März 2007 13:14 schrieb Hugo Duncan:
>

>>Just to confirm everything is working for me too. Many thanks!
>>
>>Any chance of getting the leading dimension fixed in the bindings
>>traits?
>>
>>http://www.nabble.com/Lapack-bindings-t3237071.html
>>http://www.nabble.com/ublas-traits-bug-----leading_dimension-p9469619
>>.html
>>

>I don't have write access for the bindings. Karl should have ...
>
>mfg
>Gunter

In my opinion, there is no error in the bindings traits classes.
To be sure, can someone tell me what the difference is between size_m
and size_M? The leading dimension is the number of rows of ublas::matrix
for column_major matrices.

Note that for row_major matrices, lapack bindings do not work.

Thanks,

Karl