Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-18 11:58:35

Kresimir Fresl wrote:

>Karl Meerbergen wrote:
>

>>What is your point?
>>

>You said: "The implementation of leading_dimension() should not rely on
>size_m, but rather on size1() and size2() depending on the orientation
>of the matrix."
>
>Original version (that is, all versions prior to revision 1.16) did not
>rely on size_m, but on size2(). So why did you change size2() into
>size_M(), as quoted CVS log shows, if you think that it "is a problem"?
>
>fres

What I should have said: size1() and size2() of the ublas::matrix, not
functor_type. size1() and size2() do no longer exist in functor_type, so
that is why they had to be changed into size_m.

What I meant is that we can implement the bindings using size1() and
size() of ublas::matrix(), which makes the bindings independent of ublas
internals.

Karl