Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Sorkin Dima (dsorkin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-25 18:06:33

Hi.
  I'm continuing with MIPSpro compilation
of uBLAS based code, and additional flaw
was found:
  member classes (mainly iterator, const_iterator)
are accessing private fields of their enclosing
classes (vector,vector_range, vector_unary ... many more)

They should be declared as friends, according
to B.Stroustrup "The C++ prog lang" C.11.3.

I don't know what the standard says, yet.

Regards,
  Dima.

P.S.
  I could submit a patch versus 1.33.0, but I
correct only in places compiler shows me.
When I will finish with a whole project compilation,
I'll try to prepare some summarizing patch.