Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Dima Sorkin (dsorkin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-29 04:31:28

Quoting "Langeland, Stian (GE Healthcare)" <Stian.Langeland_at_[hidden]>:
> Thanks for such a quick reply. I have considered the c_vector but when I
> looked in vector.hpp I see that it has a member size_
> private:
> size_type size_;
> array_type data_;
> I guess this will still come in-between the floats?

I don't have the boost files in quick access today,
but I think these data fields shouldn't be there,
or you are mistakingly not looking at "vector" definition,
and not "c_vector".
But let's wait for answers of more qualified people.

BTW, if you go for the matrix, it should be
either Nx3 row major matrix, or 3xN column major,
and not as I simply wrote before.

Dima.