Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Karl Meerbergen (karl.meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-25 17:03:59

Hi James,

I will look at your contribution, hopefully this week.

Kresimir, Toon and I have found several inconsistencies. The library
needs tidying up. Also, the BLAS and LAPACK bindings should be
completed, since many routines do not have a binding, but this is a lot
of work. I do not believe this is going to happen soon.

We are currently writing some kind of manual. This has already uncovered
several missing parts and inconsistencies.

Thanks for your contribution

Karl