Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-24 15:33:04

Franz Müller schrieb:
> Dear mailing list,
>
> I tried to compile a very simple example using uBlas and the ATLAS bindings, see below.
>
> I compiled it on Linux using the command (directories are correct)
>
> g++ -DNDEBUG -O2 -I /usr/boost/include/boost-1_34/ -I /usr/ATLAS/include -L /usr/boost/lib -L /usr/ATLAS/lib -latlas -lf77blas -lcblas -latlas -llapack mmtest.cpp

AFAIR there are two possible problems:

the correct underscore _dgemm or __dgemm or dgemm_ (should only apply
to fortran libs)
the order of "-l" options (applies to statically linked libraries)
(try to put all -l behind mmtest.cpp)

Additionally the extern "C" { ... } should not be necessary if you
include the cblas-header.

HTH
Gunter