Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Mei, Longyu (LMei_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 11:44:16

Do we have a method like "at(i)" in vector to retrieve a specific
element from a matrix? I know we can use "myMatrix(i, j)" to get an
value from matrix but if I only have a pointer to a matrix, I cannot do
"myMatrixPtr->(i, j)" and "myMatrixPtr(i, j)". Is there a function can
be used in a matrix pointer to retrieve an element? "(*myMatrixPtr)(i,
j)" looks ugly to me to get a value from a matrix pointer.

Thanks,

LONGYU MEI -- James
Analogic Corporation
(978)326 4283

The information transmitted in this message is confidential and may be privileged. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Analogic Corporation immediately - by replying to this message or by sending an email to DeliveryErrors_at_[hidden] - and destroy all copies of this information, including any attachments, without reading or disclosing them.

Thank you.