Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-13 15:30:42

> Am Dienstag, 13. November 2007 01:07 schrieb Tony Sheh:

> > boost::numeric::ublas::bounded_array<double, 3> > for storage/
> > is involved in matrix multiplication with 3x3 matrices...... so i'm

small 3D vector and 3x3 matrix. perhaps even quaternions... you need
MTL4, which is currently in development. boost::ublas is not what you
need, it will be slow with 3D vectors.

http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/mtl4/

it shall become part of boost in a year or two.

But if you need something working right now... well you could try
wildmagic library, this is what I'm using for now. But I'll switch to
MTL4 ASAP.