Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-06 14:32:16

Am Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007 05:08 schrieb Nico Galoppo:
> I've been using the lapack bindings with matrix<T, column_major>
> without any trouble for a while. Unless I just didn't noticed
> horrible bugs ;-)

For dense matrices it doesn't matter because indices are never stored.
However, sparse matrices have index arrays and I do not know how a
fortran lib behaves when it finds a zero there. Second, for compressed
matrix you store pointers to the beginning of new rows. In C the first
row starts at index 0 in fortran at index 1 - so you may end up with a
lot of "1 off" problems ...

mfg
Gunter