Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Georg Baum (Georg.Baum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-13 06:25:45

Am Samstag, 12. Januar 2008 schrieb Markus Weimer:
> Hi,
> does clear() set all values to 0 for dense and sparse matrices? And if
so:

Yes. It would be a severe bug if not.

> Is that efficient for a freshly generated sparse matrix?

That depends. Are you talking about the compressed_matrix class? If yes,
then clear() is indeed very efficient: It simply destroys the
structure ;-( This is probably not what you want.

> And a meta question: Where would I have found that information? I could
noy
> find it on the uBlas website :-(

The ublas documentation is, well, improvable. A good addition is
http://www.guwi17.de/ublas/. I got used to looking directly into the
source instead of searching for docs, this is in many cases quicker.

Georg