Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Andreas Klöckner (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-05 21:25:27

Hi all,

I've rolled a new bindings snapshot, available from

http://news.tiker.net/software/boost-bindings

This time around, I've done a bit more than update to current svn. I've tried
to scavenge past contributions from this list that got dropped on the floor.
I've created a new version control tree where I intend on maintaining these
changes:

http://git.tiker.net/?p=boost-bindings.git;a=summary

For starters, I've picked up:

- Jesse Manning's gels* routines.
- Vardan Akopian's gbsv routines.
- Georg Baum's non-std::complex<> fixes.
- Georg Baum's Fortran naming override.

If there's anything I've missed, or if you have a contribution to the bindings
sitting on your disk waiting for submission, please reply to this email now!
The bindings are a tremendous resource, let's try to not let them wither
away.

Andreas