Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jeremy Conlin (jeremit0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-28 09:27:41

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Karl Meerbergen <
Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Dear Jeremy,
>
> Such issues are usually discussed in the ublas mailing list (See CC). I
> have not followed the latest discussion on the evolution of lapack bindings.
> Some functions have been added recently. I do not recall discussions on the
> functions you want to use. Someone can confirm this?
>
> Maybe we should change the phrase "on request" in the paper. Since this is
> an open source project and contributions from the community are highly
> appreciated. I would encourage you to have a look at e.g. gesv() and getrf()
> bindings and see whether you are able to write bindings (I warn you: it is
> technical). Otherwise I will try and find some time end of June.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Karl

Thank you. I actually heard about this on the ublas mailing list, but
wasn't sure if I should request on the list or to the author of the paper.
 As you mentioned, perhaps "request" is not exactly what is meant.

I will try making the extension myself, I can't promise how robust it will
be, but I'll try it anyway.

Thanks for the help.

Jeremy Conlin