Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Hongzheng Wang (wanghz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-30 03:20:24

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Gunter Winkler <guwi17_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> there is also indirect_array and the corresponding vector and matrix
> proxies. Here you prepare the list of indices in the index_array object
> and then create a (AFAIR) vector_indirect(v, ia)

Thank you for your advice. I read the corresponding source codes in
vector_proxy.hpp and can begin to use it now :-) But for 'masked
array' (say, va[va>0]), I have still to hardly code them through
std::transform etc. Anyway, it works given that uBLAS vector and
matrix are compatible containers.

By the way, I think such capabilities (at least their existence) had
better be documented. Even some simply examples could be invaluable
for end users like me. Otherwise, plenty of time will be taken to
reinvent wheels, which are usually error-prone, ugly and inefficient.

Thanks.

--
HZ