Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jesse Manning (manning.jesse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-10 16:32:46

Well most of the unit test frameworks are of the binary form I think. Any
testing library is fine with me, I just mentioned my personal preference.
It may be more convenient to use the Boost.Test library since it is already
part of the boost distributable, I just found it a little cumbersome to
use. In the end it really doesn't matter which library is chosen, I think
any of the frameworks would be an improvement over having test code written
in all different formats.

Jesse