Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Getting bit by ormqr.hpp
From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-16 10:37:07

Well, following the naming convention that we have adopted earlier we
would have to introduce two different functions:
ormqr for real matrices and unmqr for complex matrices where unmqr can
also be used in the real case, but then it is a synonym for ormqr.
In this situation, there is a clear separation between real and complex
and we do not have to provide a templated function (I think).

Best,

Karl