Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Snapshot 20081116
From: Jesse Manning (manning.jesse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-16 17:31:52

Just wanted to say thanks again for doing all the legwork to make sure
everyone's patches make it into a version of the bindings. This is great
stuff. Also glad to see at least one person is using the gels functions and
i noticed visual studio 2003 doesn't give warnings about the typename
keyword missing so I'm glad someone caught that.

Thanks again to everyone working on the bindings, both in the official
sandbox and the alternate version.

Jesse