Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Snapshot 20081116
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-23 15:59:39

Thomas Klimpel wrote:
> Another direction of development concerns semi-automatic generation of the
> source-code for the bindings. The attached python-script tries to
> interpret fortran source files from lapack-3.1.1/SRC, in order to generate
> some of the required boiler-plate code. The script is still far from being
> able to parse every file in lapack-3.1.1/SRC, but someday... It is also
> not yet able to generate template code, but having the prototypes and
> inline functions is also not bad. And someday...

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for the script, I was able to run it, and get an example of how a
result should look like. I have a couple of questions regarding this
script,

 * for which set of functions is it supposed to work? all lapack driver
subroutines?
 * what would you ideally like to see as a result? i.e., what the script
produces right now, or more?

Cheers,

Rutger