Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] matrix traits
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-15 14:43:03

Karl Meerbergen wrote:

> These are merely things like typename MatrA::value_type which is
> replaced by matrix_traits<MatrA>::value_type, e.g. Since we use ublas
> containers in the regression tests, such type of error is not uncovered.

With respect to the traits systems, to get a binding working, I have to add
the following includes:

#include <boost/numeric/bindings/traits/type.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/bindings/traits/traits.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/bindings/traits/type_traits.hpp>

Is this the recommended way to get access to all goods needed for bindings?
It could be me, but the similar nature of the naming of these three get me
confused as to what these files are supposed to do and/or include.

Cheers,

Rutger