Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Routine with 4 workarrays
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-18 07:40:15

Rutger ter Borg wrote:
> In case of ggsvp it can be reduced to a workspace containing fewer types.
> However, I think I just found an example which justifies the existance for
> a workspace4<> ... :-) it's {c,z}ggevx, it needs workarrays of
>
> * Complex
> * Real
> * Integer
> * Boolean
>
> types.

I added the requested workspace4<> to workspace.hpp. However, you will get into problems with type.h lines 56-60:

/*
 * Define a fortran LOGICAL as a void (for now).
 */

typedef void logical_t ;

I guess logical_t should have the same type as integer_t, but I don't have time right now experimenting with it. If you run into problems with your compile tests, just try out suitable types instead of void till it works...

Regards,
Thomas