Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] problem regards to using boost binding library for svd in lapack under vc 9.0
From: Jianshu Zhang (sago_vinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-16 04:24:49

Thanks a lot for ur advice. Unfortunatly it doesnot work. And we think the problem is about "How to make binding lib work with lapack under Windows?".

The situation is like follows:
With the original "lapack.lib" and "ublas.lib". VC 9.0 always complains about "Can't open file "xx.lib". " We try to get the dlls from matlab since it uses also the lapack. However, it crashed when loading.

Therefore, my question is:
1. Is there a place which could give a step by step guidline for how to use the binding lib with lapack under windows?
2. Is there a version of lapack that could be directly used with boost binding lib under windows?
3. Does somebody could share their experiences of using binding lib with lapck under windows?

BRs,