Subject: [ublas] uBLAS extension classes
From: Fredrik Orderud (fredrik.orderud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-05 18:38:05
Over the past few years, I've developed some extension classes to uBLAS that
might be of interest for some of you:
* fixed_array : Stack-based container class of fixed size with no overhead.
* grow_array : Heap-based container class that re-uses memory on shrinking
resize, and only allocates memory when growing beyond capacity.
* mat33 : Stack-based matrix of size 3 x 3.
* quat : Quaternion rotation class with support for conversion to/from Euler
angle rotations in arbitrary order.
* sse_prod : SSE/OpenMP optimized matrix-matrix and matrix-vector products
(uses Win32-specific intrinsics).
* vec3 : Stack-based vector of size 3.
All sourcecode and some simple example code is available for download from