Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] STL container of matrix_range<matrix<double> >
From: Jesse Perla (jesseperla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-17 09:42:23

I believe the only solution is a vector of (shared) pointers. You could
iterate through the sub matrices and add them to the vector with push_back
or .reset

Also note that with a smart pointer, you can still easily use bind to
execute STL algorithms on the collection/member functions. See the example
in:
http://groups.google.com/group/boostusers/browse_thread/thread/b507917fc21181b0