Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] [bindings] Some thoughts
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-18 03:06:33

Guys,

I think I will not proceed creating a high-level interface in the bindings.
Instead, I will put more effort in wrapping up the bindings, making them
more user-friendly, and including the necessary facilities that enables
integration in high-level linear algebra libraries (like uBLAS or GLAS).

I would also like to propose that the stuff contained in the traits
subdirectory is made more user-friendly. E.g., moving
bindings/traits/ublas_matrix.hpp to bindings/ublas/matrix.hpp and enabling
binding to whole ublas by bindings/ublas.hpp. The same for the standard
containers, into std/vector.hpp, etc..

Cheers,

Rutger