Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] New traits system
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-10 10:10:55

Jesse wrote:

> The interface looks impressive. I just gave it a shot and got a compile
> error
> (using ublas matrices and the appropriate trait loaded). It looks like
> the
> AssociatedSequence type isn't being loaded correctly? Perhaps a missing
> header I can't figure out?

Hello Jesse,

the static assertion done on Order was incorrect. The is_column_major meta-
function should be used on adaptable/bindable object types (e.g. a matrix
type), which the tag::column_major is not. I've changed it to

BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT( (is_same< Order, tag::column_major >::value) );

and committed the blas bindings affected. I'm curious to hear if it works
(for me it does).

Cheers,

Rutger