Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Initial support for glas and mtl containers
From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-15 06:24:30

Dear Rutger,

It may be possible to create bindings to all objects that satisfy the
glas::StridedDenseVectorCollection and
glas::StridedDenseMatrixCollection concepts. With the old bindings that
was easy to do with a single traits specialization. (For example, that
would automatically include std::vector). I will see if I can do the
same with the new traits system. I am rather busy at the moment with
other things so it will not be ready soon.

Best regards,

Karl